Study Destination Study in Australia
Why Study in Australia?
- Offers world-class education
- Australia is recognized as a country that offers world-class education.
- Availability of more than 22,000 courses in 1,100 institutions
- Choice of degree, training or courses
- Quantity and variety of programs
- Quality of programs
- International scholarships
- Highest ranking universities in the world
Availability of more than 22,000 courses in 1,100 institutions, in different fields of study making it highly possible that you can take up your choice of degree, training or course.
The numbers above show that Australian education has the quantity and variety, but it is also worth noting that the country leads in quality. Seven out of the top 100 universities in the world can be found in Australia. Their university system also ranks 8th in the world, ahead of countries such as the UK, Germany and Japan.
there is more than $200,000,000 invested by the government annually for international scholarships.
With these positive features of studying in Australia, it is no wonder that it is the 3rd most popular international student destination in the world, only behind the UK and the US.